Friday, January 4, 2013

Getting Started

Welcome to my companion blog that I will be focusing on my homestead garden.

Ive spent the last year reading, watching and learning all I could so I would feel empowered in the creation of my first garden.

I hope to use this area for keeping all the wonderful ideas I find out in the interwebs. Ive already found so much and its currently in so many places, here I can hopefully be able to find everything a bit easier.

Now that its January, its really time to get moving for this year.  Now I wasn’t good and didn’t get my ground garden ready in late fall so my raised beds that will be a mix of backyard dirt and needed extras will have to do this year.  It will be enough to make the beds and get the seeds and plants for a good first garden this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment